- B.E., University of Roorkee, 1998
- Ph.D., State University of New York at Buffalo, 2008
In catalysis, we study the role of different domains of the catalyst in the rate of reaction.
In liposomes, we study the mechanics and stability of liposome formation.
We apply experimental methods to understand these processes. We also perform theoretical analysis to delineate the underlying mechanism of these processes.
- Singh R. (2017) "Aberration in NFkB-IkB binding may cause two states of NFkB activity", CURRENT SCIENCE 113(11) DOI:10.18520/cs/v113/i11/2168-2174.
- Singh R. (2016) "Central role of PI3KÂ–SYK interaction in fibrinogen-induced lamellipodia and filopodia formation in platelets", FEBS Open Bio DOI:10.1002/2211-5463.12149.
- Singh R (2016) "Model Predicts That MKP1 and TAB1 Regulate p38α Nuclear Pulse and Its Basal Activity Through Positive and Negative Feedback Loops in Repsonse to IL-1", PLoS ONE doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0157572".
- Singh R (2013) "Signal Oscillation Is Another Reason for Variability in Microarray-Based Gene Expression Quantification", PLoS ONE 8(1): e54753. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0054753".
- Gupta S, Singh R (2012) "Analysis of the Virus Dynamics Model Reveals That Early Treatment of HCV Infection May Lead to the Sustained Virological Response", PLoS ONE 7(7): e41209. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0041209.
- Singh, R., Nitsche, J.M. and Andreadis, S.T. (2009) “An Integrated Reaction-Transport Model for DNA Surface Hybridization: Implications for DNA Micro arrays”, Annals of Biomedical Engineering, 2009 Jan;37(1):255-69.
- Singh, R., Lei, P., and Andreadis, S. T. (2009). “PKC-delta binds to E-cadherin and mediates EGF induced cell-scattering”, Experimental cell research,July, 2009; doi:10.1016/j.yexcr.2009.07.002.
- Singh, R. and Andreadis, S. T. (2007). “EGF receptor activation decreases retroviral gene transfer through protein kinase C-delta”, Molecular Therapy 2007 Feb; 15(2):369-77.