- Dr. Anurag Tripathi
- Associate Professor
- Anurag Tripathi*, Alok Kumar, Mohit Nema and D. V. Khakhar, "A theory for size segregation in flowing granular mixtures based on computation of forces on a single large particle", Phys. Rev. E., 103 (3), L031301 (2021).
- Aman Tripathi, Vimod Kumar, Arpit Agarwal, Anurag Tripathi*, Saprativ Basu, Arijit Chakrabarty and Samik Nag, "Quantitative DEM simulation of pellet and sinter particles using rolling friction estimated from image analysis", Powder Technology, 380, 288-302 (2021).
- Arpit Agarwal, Anurag Tripathi*, Aman Tripathi, Vimod Kumar, Arijit Chakrabarty and Samik Nag, "Rolling friction measurement of slightly non-spherical particles using direct experiments and image analysis", in review, Granular Matter, Manuscript number GRMA-D-20-00146.
- Alok Kumar, D.V. Khakhar and Anurag Tripathi*, "Theoretical calculation of the buoyancy force on a particle in flowing granular mixtures", Phys. Rev. E 100, 042909 (2019).
- Anurag Tripathi, "Particulate Solids" 33-66, in Coulson and Richardson's Chemical Engineering Volume 2A: Particulate Systems and Particle Technology, Sixth Edition, Edited by Raj Chhabra & Madivala G. Basavraj, Elsevier (2019)
- Anurag Tripathi, "Particulate Solids in Bulk: Storage and Flow" 67-132, in Coulson and Richardson's Chemical Engineering Volume 2A: Particulate Systems and Particle Technology, Sixth Edition, Edited by Raj Chhabra & Madivala G. Basavraj, Elsevier (2019)
- Award of Excellence in Ph.D. Thesis in the Department of Chemical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay for the year 2009-2011.
- 'Travel grant award' from American Physical Society-Division of Fluid Dynamics (APS-DFD) for attending 63rd Annual Meeting of APS-DFD 2010 at Longbeach, CA 2010.
- 'Best oral presentation award' at Research Scholar Symposium 2010, IIT Bombay, Mumbai 2010.
- 'Young scientist travel grant' from Council of Scientific & Industrial Research, Govt. of India for attending the 62nd Annual Meeting of APS-DFD 2009, Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA, Nov. 22-24, 2009.
- 'Best oral presentation award' at national level conference ChEmference09, IIT Madras, Chennai 2009.