The academic programme of the Department of Sustainable Energy Engineering aims at a paradigm shift in education; by imparting sector-based knowledge, wherein concepts of several core disciplines are blended to provide an appropriate skill-set to its students.
The Department offers following academic programmes:
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)
- Master of Technology (M.Tech.)
- Master of Science by Research M.S.(R)
- B.Tech. - M.Tech. Dual degree (for B.Tech students in other departments)
Information for Prospective Students
- Department invites applications from motivated applicants for admissions into its graduate programmes.
- Students from diverese backgrounds like Electrical Engg., Mechanical Engg., Chemical Engg., Materials Science & Engg., Chemistry, Physics and other allied engineering and science disciplines can apply.
- Students with B.Tech. (/B.E.), M.Tech. (/M.E.), M.S.(R) & M.Sc degree can apply. Equivalent degrees will also be considered.
- Link to the Institute PG admissions website
Important Resources for PG Students
- Information brochure (PG Programmes & Admission, Faculty & their Research Areas, Coursework of Thesis)
- PG course Structure and Templates (Coursework & thesis requirements, course templates)
- Courses offered by the SEE, Course Structure and lecture wise break-up, references for courses.
- Form for Request for addition/change of Supervisor/Guide
- Students may access institute PG (SPGC) forms here.