Civil Engineering

Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur

Slide background


Forms for U.G. Students

Application form for Non-Degree student    
Change of academic program to Dual-Degree (Category - A)    
Change of registration    
Dropping a course    
List of suggested examiners    
Requesting Minor    
Shifting and swapping course    
UGP Form    
Thesis report for B.Tech.-M.Tech. Dual Degree Students    

Forms for P.G. Students

Constitution of PhD Programme Committee    
Comprehensive examination related forms (combined)    
Course Dropping of PG programme    
Format for course conversion to S-X mode    
Leave form for PG students    
No dues certificate    
Report of SOTA seminar    
Request for addition or change of supervisor    
Request for appointment of supervisor    
Request for M.Tech./MSR thesis supervisor allocation    
Request for Ph.D. thesis supervisor allocation    
TA for external examiner in PhD viva-voce    
Thesis report for M.Tech. Students    
Thesis report for Ph.D. Students    
Report of open seminar    

Forms for Faculties and Staffs

Asset registration    
Authorization form    
Consultancy project    
Consumable and contingency advance    
Consumable purchase (< Rs. 25000)    
Departmental and Institute TA advance    
Festival advance    
Lab facility usage charges    
LTC application    
Manpower/Labour requisition    
New CC login form    
New project registration    
Purchase proposal request    
Receipt for TA and imprest    
Reimbursement of books/journals/membership fee    
Reimbursement of medical bill    
Reimbursement of monthly telephone bills    
TA allowance bill (CPDA or Project)    
TA allowance bill (Institute or Project)    
Vehicle requisition    

Other useful form links:

DOAA UG students Click Here
DOAA PG students Click Here
DORD forms Click Here
DOFA forms Click Here