English Proficiency Programme
"Practical English: Learning and Teaching " One Year Slow Pace Course
Registration Form: https://form.jotform.me/82322549507458
- will be given to all students who complete online tests and at least half the assignments.
- will be given to those students who qualify through the final evaluation.
Groups of students from the same school (institution)
- designated as a -
can take advantage of through the Partner Institution Representative (PIR) authorised by the School Head (Principal) for this purpose.
Nature of course: ONLINE
Eligibility: Students of class 8, 9, 10 & 11.
Adult Participation: May be allowed upon special request.
(Write to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Duration: 10-12 months (flexible).
Starting Date: 01 Aug, 2018.
Date of Completion: Jun-Aug, 2019.
(Those who complete early will be offered the option of acquiring extra bonus points.
These bonus points, if acquired, will add to the student's final evaluation.)
Final Evaluation: Jun-Jul, 2019.
Registration: Anytime (applications submitted before 31st July will be included in this semester. Applications received afterwards, will be included in the next semester).
- INR 3000 / USD 150, till 31 Jul, 5 pm IST.
[INR 4000/USD 200 for adult participant.]
- INR 4000 / USD 200, till 15 Aug, 5 pm IST.
[INR 5000/USD 250 for adult participant.]
Documents needed: Photograph, Identity proof, mark-sheet of previous year.
Number of lessons: 40
- 3-5 small exercises or assignments on every lesson. (ONLINE)
- One comprehensive test after every quarter (module), i.e. 10 lessons. (ONLINE)
- Progress of the student will be reported once after every module.
- One final test in Aug 2019. (ONLINE)
- One 'optional' test for certification in Jul 2019. (at IIT Kanpur.)
[ This test is optional, needed only for certification. ]
Pace of Course:
- Flexible, up to a limit.
- Next set of exercises will be assigned mostly after completion of the old ones, with just one or two exercises pending in buffer for every student.
- Particularly fast and meritorious students may be exempted from some intermediate exercises, and given some OPTIONAL work for bonus credit.
- Tests, however, will be given together to the entire class.
- After every module, students will be assigned a grade for that module. Module grade will be indicative of the progress in the module only and may have no bearing with the overall final grade.
- The progress of the participant will be periodically intimated to the parent/guardian.
Grades: S (Excellent), A (Good), B (Adequate), C (Deficient), D (Poor),
E (Exposure only), F (Fail).
Contact: +91-512-259-7117 / 6695.