Basics of Research and Analysis using R
10:00 AM to 5:00 PM, 13 March 2023 to 17 March 2023
This five-day short course is designed for beginners to have a sound understanding of fundamental aspects of research methods and statistics.
You will find answers to the most of your research related problems from research design, data collection, visualization to application and interpretation of statistical tests.
This course is online module for five days (10:am to 5pm).
What will you learn?
- Formulating research question and hypothesis
- Data collection techniques
- Types of data and summary
- Confidence intervals and P-value
- Testing association and correlation
- Interpreting statistical results
- Regression analysis
- Basics of RStudio (R) programming to analyse the data
What will you achieve?
- E-certificate by IIT Kanpur
- Skill in R for basic analysis
- Ability to interpret statistical results