Recent PhD Theses
Temperature dependent scanning tunneling microscopy and spectroscopic studies of 122 pnictide single crystals.
-Anirban Dutta (31/7/15)
Large scale anisotropy in cosmic microwave background radiation and its relationship with primordial power spectrum.
- Pranati Kumari Rath (27/07/15)
Wave packet dynamics and phonon scattering in spin orbit coupled fermionic systems.Read more
- Sayan Basak, Pankaj Chaturvedi, Poulami Nandi, Gautam Sengupta, Thermodynamic geometry of holographic superconductors, Physics Letters B (December 23, 2015)
- Dushyant Kumar and R.C.Budhani , Defect-induced photoluminescence of strontium titanate and its modulation by electrostatic gating, Physical Review B (December 8, 2015)
- N. Kumar, T. Fournier, H. Courtois, C. B. Winkelmann and A. K.Gupta, Reversibility of Superconducting Nb weak links driven by the Proximity effect in a quantum Interference Device (17/04/2015)
- L. Renthlei, H. Wanare and S. A. Ramakrishna, Enhanced propagation of photon density waves in random amplifying media, PRA (15/04/2015)
- D. Pratap, S. A. Ramakrishna, J. G. Pollock and A. K. Iyer, Anisotropic metamaterial optical fibers, arXiv (01/04/2015)
- P. Chaturvedi and G. Sengupta, p-wave holographic superconductors from Born-Infeld black holes, JHEP (31/03/2015)
- Barun Ghosh , Suhas Nahas, Somnath Bhowmick and Amit Agarwal, Electric field induced gap modification in ultrathin blue phosphorus, Phys. Rev. B (25/03/2015)Read more