Time: 3.00 PM, Venue: L-16
Physics Colloquium: 'Light-bandi?!': demonstrating the 'control' of light over mesoscopic matter using optical tweezers by Prof. Ayan Banerjee
Time: 4.00 PM, Venue: FB-382
Recent PhD Theses
Time resolved investigations of laser ablated single and colliding carbon plasma plumes.
Ravi Pratap Singh (20/5/16)
Non-analytics and emergent thermodynamics.
Shraddha Sharma (02/05/16)
Spin and Electronic Charge Diffusion in Superconducting NbN and Disordered SrTiO3 Under the Influence of Magnetic Field and Light.
- Manu Mannattil, Himanshu Gupta, and Sagar Chakraborty, REVISITING EVIDENCE OF CHAOS IN X-RAY LIGHT CURVES: THE CASE OF GRS 1915+105, The Astrophysical Journal (19 December 2016)
- Malte Schröder, Sagar Chakraborty, Dirk Witthaut, Jan Nagler & Marc Timme, Interaction Control to Synchronize Non-synchronizable Networks, Scientific Reports (17 November 2016)
- Tutul Biswas and Tarun Kanti Ghosh, Magnetotransport properties of the -T3 model, Journal of Physics : Condensed Matter (13 October 2016).
- Utso Bhattacharya, Sayak Dasgupta and Amit Dutta, Dynamical merging of Dirac points in the periodically driven Kitaev honeycomb model, The European Physical Journal B (5 October 2016).
- Chandan Mandal, Form factors and transverse charge and magnetization densities in the hard-wall AdS/QCD model, Physical Review D (04 October 2016).
- Shubhankar Das, Z.Hossain and R.C.Budhani, Signature of enhanced spin -orbit interaction in the magnetoresistance of LaTiO3/SrTiO3 interfaces on doping, Physical Review B (30 September 2016).