Colloquium: Environment Friendly Plasma Technologies: Developments at Institute for Plasma Research by Prof Subroto Mukherjee
Time: 4 PM, Venue: L6
General Physics Seminar: Zero angular momentum conjecture for BPS black holes by Dr.Swapnomoy Mondal
Time: 4 PM, Venue: FB-382
Recent PhD Theses
Time resolved investigations of laser ablated single and colliding carbon plasma plumes.
Ravi Pratap Singh (20/5/16)
Non-analytics and emergent thermodynamics.
Shraddha Sharma (02/05/16)
Spin and Electronic Charge Diffusion in Superconducting NbN and Disordered SrTiO3 Under the Influence of Magnetic Field and Light.
- Aditya Tandon, Malte Schröder, Manu Mannattil, Marc Timme and Sagar Chakraborty, Synchronizing noisy nonidentical oscillators by transient uncoupling, Chaos (4 August 2016).
- Reeta Pant, Sanjeev Kumar Ujjain, Arun Kumar Nagarajan and Krishnacharya, Enhanced slippery behavior and stability of lubricating fluid infused nanostructured Surfaces, The European Physical Journal Applied Physics (26 July 2016).
- Bhavya Mishra, Gunter M Schutz and Debashish Chowdhury, Slip of grip of a molecular motor on a crowded track: Modeling shift of reading frame of ribosome on RNA template, Europhysics Letters (25 July 2016).
- Girish Kumar Chakravarty, Suratna Das, Gaetano Lambiase and Subhendra Mohanty, Dilaton assisted two-field inflation from no-scale supergravity, Physical Review D (25 July 2016).
- Piyush Kumar, Yogesh Singh Chauhan, Amit Agarwal and Somnath Bhowmick, Thickness and Stacking Dependent Polarizability and Dielectric Constant of Graphene-Hexagonal Boron Nitride Composite Stacks, The Journal of Physical Chemistry (10 July 2016).