General Physics Seminar: Distinctive photocatalysts based on organic/inorganic semiconductors for green technology by Dr. Rajendra C. Pawar
Time: 4.00 PM, Venue: FB-382
Horizon Lecture: The Early Days of Particle Physics in India by Prof. S. Raychaudhuri
Time: 6.15 PM, Venue: L-17
Recent PhD Theses
Time resolved investigations of laser ablated single and colliding carbon plasma plumes.
Ravi Pratap Singh (20/5/16)
Non-analytics and emergent thermodynamics.
Shraddha Sharma (02/05/16)
Spin and Electronic Charge Diffusion in Superconducting NbN and Disordered SrTiO3 Under the Influence of Magnetic Field and Light.
- Tutul Biswas and Tarun Kanti Ghosh, Magnetotransport properties of the -T3 model, Journal of Physics : Condensed Matter (13 October 2016).
- Utso Bhattacharya, Sayak Dasgupta and Amit Dutta, Dynamical merging of Dirac points in the periodically driven Kitaev honeycomb model, The European Physical Journal B (5 October 2016).
- Chandan Mandal, Form factors and transverse charge and magnetization densities in the hard-wall AdS/QCD model, Physical Review D (04 October 2016).
- Shubhankar Das, Z.Hossain and R.C.Budhani, Signature of enhanced spin -orbit interaction in the magnetoresistance of LaTiO3/SrTiO3 interfaces on doping, Physical Review B (30 September 2016).
- Alestin Mawrie, Pushpajit Halder, Barun Ghosh and Tarun Kanti Ghosh, Electrical and optical conductivities of hole gas in p-doped bulk III-V semiconductors, JOURNAL OF APPLIED PHYSICS (27 September 2016).
- M.K.Verma and Rohit Kumar, Dynamos at extreme magnetic Prandtl numbers: insights from shell models, Journal of Turbulence (23 September 2016).