General Physics Seminar: Chirality Induced spin selectivity in electron transmission through self-assembled monolayers of biomolecules and its applications by Dr. Debabrata Mishra
Time: 2.30 PM, Venue: FB-382
Colloquium: Superconductivity at extremely low carrier density: Bismuth by Prof. S. Ramakrishnan
Time: 5 PM, Venue: FB-382
Recent PhD Theses
Time resolved investigations of laser ablated single and colliding carbon plasma plumes.
Ravi Pratap Singh (20/5/16)
Non-analytics and emergent thermodynamics.
Shraddha Sharma (02/05/16)
Spin and Electronic Charge Diffusion in Superconducting NbN and Disordered SrTiO3 Under the Influence of Magnetic Field and Light.
- S. Nandi, Y. Xiao, N.Qureshi, U. B. Paramanik, W. T. J i n, Y. Su, B. Ouladdiaf, Z. Hossain, and Th. Br̈uckel, Magnetic structures of the Eu and Cr moments in EuCr2As2: Neutron diffraction study, Physical Review B (12 September 2016).
- TomyAbuzairi, Mitsuru Okada, Sudeep Bhattacharjee, Masaaki Nagatsu, Surface conductivity dependent dynamic behaviour of an ultrafine atmospheric Pressure plasma jet for microscale surface processing, Applied Surface Science (21 August 2016).
- Prince Gupta, S.Anantha Ramakrishna and Harshawardhan Wanare, Strong coupling of surface plasmon resonances to molecules on a gold grating, Journal of Optics (30 August 2016) .
- Abhinav Bhardwaj and S.Anantha Ramakrishna, Focusing properties of a spherical perfect lens with eccentric deformations, Journal of Optical Society B of America (29 August 2016).
- Alestin Mawrie and Tarun Kanti Ghosh, Optical conductivity of a 2DEG with anisotropic Rashba interaction at the interface of LaAIO3/SrTiO3 ,Journal of Physics:Condensed Matter (24 August 2016).