English Proficiency Programme
- Test of English as a Functional Language (ToEFL)
- Date: 4 Aug, 2018 (Sat).
- Venue: L16/L17, Lecture Hall Complex, IIT Kanpur.
- Timing: 10:00 AM onwards.
To take the test, one has to simply reach the venue at the right time and spend one hour there.
If you are interested in taking the test, please follow these simple steps:
Step I:    Come at one of the assistance desks before 10 am outside L-16, Lecture Hall Complex, IIT Kanpur.
- Step II:   Identify yourself (Institute ID Card for students, any other valid ID card for others), and collect your answer-sheet with a "Confidential Code Number', mentioned at the top.
- Step III:  Take a seat inside the hall or as directed.
[Prefer a seat from where both screens are easily visible.]
- Step IV:  Follow the briefing carefully before you take the test.
- Step V:  At the end of the test, note down your 'Confidential Code Number', submit your answer-sheet and leave the venue.
If you are able to secure grade S / A / B in ToEFL, then you are eligible for