1. Each resident of Hall XI has to submit rebate form in the mess before leaving the hall if they need rebate in their messing for that period.
2. Rebate will be provided only if rebate period is more than or equal to three (3) days.
3. Rebate period exceeding five (5) days should be supplemented with concerned department approved leave document(s).
4. In case of less than five (5) days of rebate period, 75% rebate will be provided on messing.
5. In case of more than five (5) days and less than equal to seven (7) days of rebate period, 90% rebate will be provided on messing.
6. In case of more than seven (7) days of rebate period, full rebate will be provided i.e. 100% rebate on messing.
7. Rebate form has to be submitted prior to the rebate period otherwise no rebate will be provided in such cases.
8. On the exceptional ground, a rebate of 50% may be granted if following criteria are fulfilled :
(a). It should be a case of emergency and not a negligence case.
(b). Proper proof of emergency situation should be produced.
(c). Rebate form is submitted in the same month of rebate asked.
(d). All rights regarding mess rebates are reserved with HMC.