|Participant Category||Early bird offer
till Sept 20, 2017
|From Sept 21, 2017
|Participant from Academia/Industry (International)||1000 Euro||1100 Euro|
|Spouse/Accompanying person (of International participant) *||600 Euro||700 Euro|
|Student (International) *||600 Euro||700 Euro|
|Participant from Academia/Govt Lab (Indian)||Rs. 30,000||Rs. 40,000|
|Participant from Industry (Indian)||Rs. 40,000||Rs. 50,000|
|Spouse/Accompanying person (of Indian participant) *||Rs. 15,000||Rs. 17,000|
|Student (Indian) *||Rs. 15,000||Rs. 17,000|
* shared accommodation
Registration fee includes:
- Admission to all technical sessions during the symposium and conference material
- Stay at Vivanta at Taj - Dwarka
- Hotel check-in post lunch Nov 21, 2017, hotel check-out post breakfast Nov 25, 2017
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Tea/Coffee breaks
- Pick-up from Indira Gandhi International (IGI) airport/New Delhi (NDLS) station, Nov 21-24, 2017
- Sight-seeing on Nov 25, 2017 followed by drop-off at IGI airport/NDLS station
The procedure for registration includes payment of the registration fee, submitting the registration form online and emailing the bank transaction confirmation document.
- The registration fees may be paid by either Mode of Payment
1. Direct transfer of registration fee to the following bank account through NEFT/Bank Transfer/Net banking
Details about the accounts are given below
Indian Participant International Participant Name of bank State Bank of India State Bank of India Branch name IIT Kanpur Branch IIT Kanpur Branch Address of bank IIT Campus Branch,
Kanpur - 208016
IIT Campus Branch,
Kanpur - 208016
Account Name Registrar, IIT Kanpur Foreign Contribution Remittances
Account, IIT Kanpur
Account Number 10426002126 10426004984 Account Type Current Account Current Account IFSC code of bank SBIN0001161 SBIN0001161 MICR code of bank 208002041 208002041 SWIFT code of bank SBININBB499 SBININBB499
Please write <your name> and 'Registration GVIITK 2017' in the NEFT/Bank Transfer/Net banking transaction comment.
2. State Bank Collect (Indian participant)
Please kindly follow the guidelines to use this option.
- On successful completion of registration fee payment, the Registration Form must be filled and submitted online.
- Further, the bank account transaction confirmation document must be mailed to email@example.com with the subject as 'Registration GVIITK2017 - <your name>''.
- Following this, an e-mail will be sent to confirm your registration.