Applications are invited for the post of Deputy Project Manager, for the Digital Mandi Project in project no. BSNL/EE/20080033
Qualification: Post Graduate (MBA/MCA/M.Com/MSc/MA)+5 years relevant exp.
Experience and skill sets mentioned below are mandatory for this position.
- Configuration, installation and integration of Asterisk for various applications like hosted PBX, IVR.
- Configuration, installation and integration of Digium T1/E1 Cards and asterisk pbx pci hardware's.
- Development and Maintenance of SIP Client and VOIP system.
- Knowledge of configuration of Audiocodes (VoIP Gateway) like Mediant 1000
- Experience in configuration of SIP/IAX Phones.
- Knowledge of integration PSTN, T1/E1 lines with Asterisk.
- Experience in troubleshooting and fine-tuning of data networks for VoIP using wireshark, tcpdump, ngrep, etc.
- Be able to build IVR menus with proper loop-prevention, error handling, etc.
- Understand the Asterisk ACD (queue/agent) system and be able to implement queues.
- Be able to build a dial plan which provides the appropriate level of access to each user on the system.
- Develop speech recognition systems using sphinx and integration into the asterix system.
- Fine tune the sphinx system at various levels of variability.
PS : Candidates without the aforementioned skill sets and experience need not apply.
Salary: Rs 16000-1600-32000 depending on qualification and experience. The Position is purely temporary and the Appointment duration is till project.
Address: Applications along with your resume and supporting documents may be sent to:
R M Hegde
IIT Kanpur, 208016
Dept of Electrical Engg.
IIT Kanpur-208 016
Last date for application 06/03/2014. Please provide
your telephone No. So that you may be called on short notice.