Applications are invited for the following temporary
position to work full time in the sponsored research project having
project number SRCORP/EE/20130299.
Post:Senior Project Engineer
Number of Post: 01
Educational Qualification:Ph.D in Electrical Engg.
Requirement & Skills:
- Device simulation and Compact Modeling of semiconductor devices(Bulk/SOI
MOSFET, MultiGate FET, HEMT, LDMOS etc.)
- DC, CV and RF Characterization of MOSFETs
- Strong background in semiconductor device physics, modeling
- Familiarity with industry standard BSIM models
- Experience with EDA tools like Cadence-Spectre, Synopsys-HSpice,Agilent-ADS
- Experience in running TCAD tools such as SentaurusTCAD and/or
- Hands-on experience with DC/RF device testing & characterization
Initial appointment shall be for a period of one year only.
Application on plain paper, along with complete bio-data may be
sent to the undersigned by 28th Jan., 2014. Only
hard copy applications will be accepted.
Yogesh Singh Chauhan
Department of Electrical Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
Kanpur – 208016, U.P., India