Applications are invited for the post of (a)
Assistant Project Manager and (b)Project Associate, Which
is a temporary Project Position, and involves working on the project
“MUSIC GROUP BASED SOURCE LOCALIZATION AND TRACKING OVER SPHERICAL
Post: Two (01 No Assistant Project Manager
& 01 Project Associate)
Qualification: (a) MCA
Qualification: (b) B.Tech.
Skill Set Required: REQUIREMENT:
1. Configuration, installation and integration of Asterisk for various
applications like hosted PBX, IVR.
2. Configuration, installation and integration of Digium T1/E1 Cards
and asterisk pbx pci hardware’s.
3. Development and Maintenance of SIP Client and VOIP system.
4. Knowledge of configuration of Audiocodes (VoIP Gateway) like
5. Knowledge of integration PSTN, T1/E1 lines with Asterisk.
6. Experience in troubleshooting and fine-tuning of data networks
for VoIP using wireshark, tcpdump, ngrep, etc.
7. Be able to build IVR menus with proper loop-prevention, error
8. Understand the Asterisk ACD (queue/agent) system and be able
to implement queues.
9. Be able to build a dial plan which provides the appropriate level
of access to each user on the system.
10. Be able to back up the system’s core configuration components
and check on system health and wellbeing from the shell/CLI.
11. Development of ASR systems using CMU sphinx
Salary: Rs 11000-1100-22000(for Assistant Project
Rs.10000-1000-20000(for Project Associate)
depending on qualification and experience. The Position is purely
temporary and the Appointment duration is one year.
Address: Applications along with
your resume and supporting documents send to.
Dr.Rajesh Mahanand Hegde,
203-B,Mips Lab ACES
Dept of electrical Engg.
IIT Kanpur-208 016
Last date for application March 13th ,2014. Please provide your
telephone No. So that you may be called on short notice.