Applications are invited for the following temporary position to work full time in the sponsored research project having project number GAIL/ME/20130112.
Post: Project Engineer
Number of Post: 01
Educational Qualification: M.Tech/Ph.D.in Mechanical
- Dynamic Modeling and simulation Pipe Crawling Vehicle
- Pipe Health Monitoring, Damage Servicing and Communication
Requirement & Skills:
- Strong background in Dynamics, Modeling and Simulation.
- Familiarity with Robotic Systems
- Experience with tools like ADAMS, Solidworks, CATIA, Matlab, CAE, ABAQUS, and Fluent.
- Hands-on experience with Vehicle Development & characterization tools.
Initial appointment shall be for a period of one year only.
Application on plain paper, along with complete bio-data may be sent to the undersigned by 17th Feb., 2014. Only hard copy applications will be accepted.
Dr. Bishakh Bhattacharya
Dept. of Mechanical Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
Telephone-(+) 91- 512-259-7824
Fax- (+) 91-512-259-7408
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org