Advertisement for Senior Project Scientist
Applications are invited for temporary or contractual post of Senior Project Scientist under the project entitled "Centre of Excellence for Large Area of Flexible Electronics" at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT), IIT Kanpur funded by DeitY (MCIT) New Delhi.
Minimum Qualification: PhD + 2 Years of Exp.
Desirable Qualification: Ph.D. (Biosciences/ Biotechnology/Biochemistry/chemical engineering) + 8 Year Experience.
- Past experience in microfluidic immunosensor on solid and flexible substrate
- Well hands on chemical and bio-grafting in microchannels.
- Good knowledge of peristaltic and syringe pump
- Comfortable with Bio-printing and SPR technique
- Knowledge of ELISA, Bio-characterization and electrochemical technique
Nature of work:
The candidate’s tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Conducting research and development of working model of microfluidic immunesensor set up for detection of Cancer biomarkers.
- Chemical and Bio-functionalization of the microchannels for microfluidic immunosensor
- Immobilization technique on solid and flexible substrate
- Prepare presentations and reports.
Salary Range: Rs. 32400-2700-81000/- per month based on qualification.
One year or till the end of project, whichever is earlier.
Number of positions: One.
Note: The application should be submitted strictly online. Application will not be accepted in any other mode.
The last date for submitting online application shall be on or before 26th October, 2018
To apply for post of Senior Project Scientist, please click here: Apply online
Please note that no TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Coordinator, Room No.: 305,
Samtel Centre for Display Technologies
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
Kanpur - 208016 (India)