Reference No: SCDT/FlexE/074
Applications are invited for temporary or contractual post of Project Associate under the project entitled “Development of Flexible Thin Film Transistor circuit for Acoustic sensors” at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT), IIT Kanpur.
For the Position of: “Project Associate”
Minimum Qualification: B.Tech Or M.Sc. Or B.Sc. + MCA.
- Basic understanding of thin film electronics, i.e. fabrication processes, device characterization etc.
- Willingness to learn thin film deposition processes, e.g. CVD, PVD, ALD.
- Electrical and optical characterization of thin film devices, e.g. TFTs and diodes.
- Experience with thin film transistor fabrication and characterization will be a big plus
Nature of work:
The candidate’s tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Fabrication of thin film electronics devices on glass and polymer substrates
- Develop and own the process flow charts for device fabrication
- Electrical and optical characterization of fabricated devices
- Operation and basic maintenance of equipment used for fabrication
- Prepare presentations and reports
Salary: Rs. 21,000/- per month.
Duration of appointment: 1 Year Contract or till end of Project whichever is earlier.
Number of position: One (01)
Kindly email your complete resume to email@example.com latest by 12th January 2019.
Room No. 608,
National Centre for Flexible Electronics
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur-208 016 UP,
Phone No: +91-512-2596088, 2018
or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please mention the reference number.