Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2022/066
Applications are invited for temporary or contractual post of Senior Project Associate under the project entitled "Centre of Excellence for Large Area Flexible Electronics at IIT Kanpur" at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT), IIT Kanpur.
Position : Senior Project Associate
Minimum Qualification: B.Tech+ 1 year relevant experience OR MSc + 1 year relevant experience.
Desirable Qualification: B. Des in Fashion Communication+ 2 yrs of relevant experience
Desirable Skills/ Experience: The candidate should have at least two years or more in graphic design engineer in an academic / education with following areas
- Experience in "Adobe Creative Suite" and 2D and 3D animations
- Hand-on experience in video editing and motion graphics
- Knowledge of 3D modeling and space designing
- Well-versed in visual, interactive, and user-centered design principles websites and apps
- Comfortable in sketching and articulating a design concept, and rigorously refining it to pixel-perfect detail
- Knowledge of MS Office, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe InDesign, CorelDraw, AutoCAD, and Autodesk 3DS Max or any other 3D software
Nature of work:
Participate in designing/redesigning computer graphics, web page graphics, logos, illustrations, advertisements, web-page mockups, infographic, brochures and many other forms of visual communication including design conceptualization using adobe creative suite.
- Designing the communication fronts of technology for mega-scale awareness camps.
- Analyze and plan the framework of design according to the laid out concept and established specifications of the project
- Designing quality UI/UX for web applications & apps, focusing the usability of the end user and managing maximum compatibility and accessibility across major platforms.
- Stay abreast of graphic trends and look for creative ideas, trends in illustration & animation and inspiration in parallel analogous worlds
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness
Salary and Accommodation: Rs.21600-1800-54000
Duration of appointment: Till end of project
Number of positions: One
Note: The application should be submitted strictly online. Application will not be accepted in any other mode.
The last date for submitting online application shall be on or before 21st March,2022 *Extended till 12 April, 2022
To apply for post of Sr. Project Associate, please click here: Apply online (https://forms.gle/ncskocQkwKCQ9h5c6)
Please note that no TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
The Selection will be based on Zoom/Skype online interview. Short Listed candidates will be informed with an email about the date of interview.
Coordinator, Room No.: 305,
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur - 208016 (India)