Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2022/088
Applications are invited for temporary or contractual post of Senior Project Scientist under the project entitled “Centre of Excellence for Large Area Flexible Electronics at IIT Kanpur” at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT), IIT Kanpur.
Minimum Qualification: Ph.D. (Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry/Chemical Engg) + 2 Year Experience.
Desirable Experience: Candidate should have at least 15 years of experience on the following
- Nanoparticle synthesis
- Good knowledge of ink and paste
- Comfortable with characterization techniques such as XRD, FTIR, TEM, SEM, DLS, surface tension and viscosity.
- Knowledge of lithography and device fabrication
Nature of work:
The candidate’s tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Conducting research and development in large area flexible electronics that serves as a foundation for development of domestic industry in this field.
- Nanoparticle synthesis and device fabrication.
- Characterization of thin films and devices.
- Prepare presentations and reports.
Salary Range: Rs. 32,400-2,700-81,000/- per month based on qualification
Duration of appointment: Till end of project
No. of positions: One
Note: The application should be submitted strictly online. Application will not be accepted in any other mode.
The last date for submitting online application shall be on or before 1st April, 2022
To apply for post of Sr. Project Scientist, please click here: Apply online
Please note that no TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
The Selection will be based on Zoom/Skype online interview. Short Listed candidates will be informed with an email about the date of interview.
Contact: Room No.: 305, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur - 208016 (India)
(Y N Mohapatra)