Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2022/173
Applications are invited for temporary & contractual post to work on Printed Electronics under the project entitled "Centre for Excellence for Flexible Electronics at IIT Kanpur" at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT), IIT Kanpur.
Name of Post: Senior Project Engineer/ Senior Project Scientist
For Sr. Project Engineer: B.Tech + M.Tech + PhD OR M.Tech + 3 years relevant experience
For Sr. Project Scientist: PhD+ 2 year’s relevant experience
Desirable Qualification and Expertise:
Experience and/or a degree in printing technology preferred
- Experience with at least one of the following technologies: Slot Die Coating, Screen Printing, Inkjet printing, Gravure Printing, Flexo Printing
- Roll-to-roll operation / web handling
- Printed Electronics
- Printing process development
Nature of work:
The candidate's tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Conducting research and development in large area flexible electronics
- Performing printing experiments
- Operation of roll-to-roll printing line
- Analysis of the printed layers and determining optimal printing parameters
- Implementing work procedures and quality standards
- Researching, testing and acquisition of printing equipment and consumables
- Prepare presentations and reports
Salary: Rs. 32400-2700-81000 (per month based on qualification)
Duration of appointment: One Year Contract or till end of Project whichever is earlier.
Number of positions: 01 (One)
Note: The application should be submitted strictly online, and application will not be accepted in any other mode.
The last date for submitting online application shall be on or before 13th July, 2022
To apply for post of Sr. Project Engineer, please click here: Apply online
Contact: Coordinator, Room No.: 305, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur - 208016 (India)
The selection will be based on Zoom/Skype online interview. Shortlisted candidate will be informed with an email about the date of interview.
(Y N Mohapatra)