Ref. No.: SCDT/FlexE/73
Applications are invited for temporary or contractual post of Senior Project Associate under the project entitled “Centre of Excellence for Large Area Flexible Electronics at IIT Kanpur” at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT), IIT Kanpur.
For the Position of: "Senior Project Associate"
Minimum Qualification: B.Tech + 1 year experience Or M.Sc. + 1 Year experience.
- Masters in Printing technology, Polymer science, Nanotechnology, Electronics or Physics with relevant experience
- Work experience in Photo-lithography, wet etching processes would be an advantage
- Prior experience in characterizing semiconductor electronic devices like photodetectors, LEDs, etc.
- Sound knowledge in MATLAB/LabView programming would be required
- Experience or familiarity in OLED fabrication would be added advantage.
Nature of work: :
- Development of processes for fabrication of flexible OLEDs
- Development of printing technologies for OLEDs
- Lifetime measurements and characterization of OLEDs
- Analysis and interpretation of the I-V, L-V and lifetime data
- Extensive documentation and reporting of developed processes and recipes.
Salary: Rs. 21600-1800- 54000/- per month based on qualification
Duration of appointment: 1 Year Contract or till end of Project whichever is earlier.
Number of positions: One(01)
Kindly email your complete resume to email@example.com latest by 31st December 2018.
Room No. 305,
Samtel Centre for Display Technologies
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur-208 016 UP,
Phone No: +91-512-2596622
or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please mention the reference number.