Reference No: SCDT/FlexE/076
Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2019/05
Applications are invited for temporary or contractual post of Senior Project Associate under the project entitled “Centre of Excellence for Large Area Flexible Electronics at IIT Kanpur” at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT), IIT Kanpur.
For the Position of: “Senior Project Associate”
Minimum Qualification: B.Tech (Industrial Chemistry/Chemical Engg. / Electrical Engg.) + 1 year experience Or M.Sc. (Chemistry) + 1 Year experience.
- Working experience in inks and/or paste formulation
- Working experience in Coating technology
- Familiar with Ink characterization techniques like rheology, surface tension and viscosity
Nature of work:
The candidate’s tasks and responsibilities will includes:
- Conducting research and development in large area flexible electronics that serves as a foundation for development of domestic industry in this field
- Formulation of ink or paste and to test printability
- Electrical and optical characterization of thin films
- Prepare presentations and reports.
Salary: Rs. 21600-1800-54000/- per month based on qualification
Duration of appointment: 1 Year or till the end of Project whichever is earlier
Number of position: One (01)
Kindly email your complete resume to email@example.com latest by 20th January 2019.
Room No. 608,
National Centre for Flexible Electronics
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur-208 016 UP,
Phone No: +91-512-2596088, 2018
or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please always mention reference number in the application.