Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2020/150
Ref. No.: SCDT/2020
Applications are invited for temporary & contractual post of Research Associate -III (RA-III) under the project entitled "Design of Flexible Sweat Sensors and Stretchable Batteries Embedded in E-Textile To Monitor Personal Health and Fitness Parameters at SCDT, IIT Kanpur.
Minimum Qualification: - PhD.+2 Years' Experience
Desirable Qualification: PhD in chemistry with two or more years of post-doctoral experience.
Desirable Experience: At least two years' experience of the followings
- Work experience in carbon and metal nanomaterials based thin films.
- Hands-on experience in screen-printed techniques, electrode fabrication, electrode modification.
- Hands-on Experience in designing of bio-compatible nanocomposites synthesis and characterization.
- Expertise in handling enzymes, antigen and antibodies, and their immobilization techniques.
- Hands on experience in handling real samples including, Blood, urine, saliva, and sweat.
- Expertise in electroanalytical and optical characterization techniques, including LSV, CV, DPV, Chrono techniques, EIS, and spectrophotometry.
- Work experience in designing, handling and processing of flexible substrates for biomedical applications.
- Work experience in energy conversion and storage systems is an added advantage.
Salary: Rs. 54000/-
Duration of appointment: One year or till the end of project, whichever is earlier?
Number of positions: One
Note: The selection will be based on Zoom/Skype online interview. Shortlisted candidate will be informed with an email about the date of interview.
The application should be submitted strictly online. Application will not be accepted in any other mode.
The last date for submitting online application shall be on or before 17th July, 2020
To apply for post of Research Associate -III (RA-III), please click here: Apply online
Coordinator, Room No.: 305, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur - 208016 (India)
(Prof. Siddhartha Panda)