Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2019/152
Reference No: SCDT/FlexE/088
Applications are invited for temporary or contractual post of Project Technician under the project entitled “Centre of Excellence for Large Area Flexible Electronics at IIT Kanpur” at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT), IIT Kanpur.
For the Position of: “Project Technician”
Minimum Qualification: B.Sc. + 4 years of relevant experience Or 3 years Engg. Diploma + 4 years of relevant experience Or High School + ITI + 9 years of relevant experience.
Desirable Qualification and Expertise:
- Experience of working in class 10000 and better cleanroom
- Vacuum System operation-RF Magnetron Single target sputtering, RF Magnetron three target sputtering, PECVD, ALD.
- Maintenance of Vacuum System.
- Fabrication processing work with team
Nature of work:
The candidate’s tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Fabrication of thin-film devices such as TFTs, diodes etc.
- Thin Film deposition.
- Implementing work procedures and quality standards
- Prepare presentations and reports
Salary: Rs. 14400-1200-36000 (per month based on qualification)
Duration of appointment: 1 Year Contract or till end of Project whichever is earlier.
Number of position: One (01)
Kindly email your complete resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by 24th May 2019.
Room No. 608,
National Centre for Flexible Electronics
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur-208 016 UP,
Phone No: +91-512-2596088, 2018
Or Email: email@example.com
Note: Please always mention reference number in the application.>