Reference No: SCDT/FlexE/072
Applications are invited for temporary or contractual post of Project Technician under the project entitled “Development of Gas Sensors for Detection of Adulteration and Milk Spoilage” at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT), IIT Kanpur.
For the Position of: “Project Technician”
Minimum Qualification: 3 years Engineering Diploma + 4 years relevant experience Or B.Sc. +4 years of relevant experience Or High School + ITI + 9 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in managing laboratory equipment will be a big plus.
- Ability to learn new techniques and multitasking.
- Experienced with MS Office tools (MS Word, Power Point and Excel).
- Proficient in communication and documentation.
Nature of work:
The candidate’s tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Manage day-to-day operations of the laboratory, including equipment preparation, maintenance and safety.
- Operate, perform instrument calibration and maintain standard laboratory equipment such as GCMS system, gas generator system, plasma etching system, humidity chamber, glove box, spin coater, dip coater and many more.
- Run samples on various equipment (listed above) to produce reliable and precise data for the projects.
Salary: Rs. 14400-1200-36000/- per month based on qualification
Duration of appointment: 1 Year Contract or till end of Project whichever is earlier.
Number of position: One (01)
Kindly email your complete resume to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 31st December 2018.
Room No. 305,
Samtel Centre for Display Technologies
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur-208 016 UP,
Phone No: +91-512-2596622
or email at email@example.com
Note: Please mention the reference number.