Reference No: SCDT/FlexE/077
Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2019/04
Applications are invited for temporary or contractual post of Project Scientist/Project Engineer under the project entitled “Centre of Excellence for Large Area Flexible Electronics at IIT Kanpur” at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT), IIT Kanpur.
For the Position of: “Project Scientist/Project Engineer”
Minimum Qualification: Ph.D Or M.Sc. + 3 Years relevant Exp/ M.Tech Or B.Tech + 3 Years Exp. (Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry/Chemical Engg)
- Working experience in inks and/or paste formulation
- Working experience in Coating technology/polymer technology
- Working experience with Ink characterization techniques like rheology, surface tension and viscosity.
Nature of work:
The candidate’s tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Conducting research and development in large area flexible electronics that serves as a foundation for development of domestic industry in this field
- Formulation of ink or paste and to test printability
- Electrical and optical characterization of thin films
- Prepare presentations and reports.
Salary: Rs. 26400-2200-66000/- per month based on qualification
Duration of appointment: 1 Year or till the end of project, whichever is earlier
Number of position: One (01)
Kindly email your complete resume to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 20th January 2019.
Room No. 608,
National Centre for Flexible Electronics
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur-208 016 UP,
Phone No: +91-512-2596088, 2018
or email at email@example.com
Note: Please always mention reference number in the application.