Advertisement for Project Engineer
Applications are invited for temporary & contractual post of Project Engineer under the project entitled "TFT Logical and Memory Arrays" funded by Applied Materials India Private Limited.
Minimum Qualification: M.Tech. Or B.Tech + 3 years experience.
- Experience relevant for thin film electronics.
- Hands-on experience with Thin film deposition and patterning, i.e. PVD, CVD, ALD, coating, lithography, wet and dry etching.
- Sound experience in electrical characterization of TFTs and diodes using semiconductor parameter analyzer.
- Experience with electrical and optical characterization techniques, e.g. I-V, C-V, ellipsometry, microscopy, profilometry etc.
- Experience of working in class 10000 and better cleanroom.
Nature of work:
The candidate’s tasks and responsibilities will include:
Salary Range: Rs. 26400-2200-66000/- per month based on qualification.
- Conducting research and development in large area flexible
electronics that serves as a foundation for development of domestic
industry in this field.
- Working together with the fabrication team to realize thin film electronics devices on glass and polymer substrates.
- System integration towards realization of TFT based flexible electronics prototypes
- Implementing work procedures and quality standards.
- Prepare presentations and reports.
Duration of appointment: 1 Year Contract (may be extended).
Number of positions: One.
kindly email your complete resume to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 31st October 2018.
Please note that no TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Room No. 305,
Samtel Centre for Display Technologies
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
Phone No: +91-512-2596088
Kanpur - 208016 (India)