Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2022/090
Reference No: SCDT/FlexE/163
Applications are invited for temporary or contractual post of Project Engineer under the project entitled “Centre of Excellence for Large Area Flexible Electronics at IIT Kanpur” at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT), IIT Kanpur.
For the Position of: “Project Engineer”
Role: Embedded System Engineer and LabVIEW Developer
Minimum Qualification: M. Tech in Instrumentation /Electronics/Electrical. OR B. Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Electrical/ Instrumentation+ Min 3 years’ Experience
- Candidate must have strong programming and debugging skills in LabVIEW and scripting languages like Python, Perl. Must have hands on experience on DAQ cards, My RIO. Good to have basic knowledge of C & Embedded C++ Programming.
- Candidate should have strong knowledge of analog and digital electronics.
- Should be have extensive work experience with Test and Measurement Equipment such as Oscilloscopes, source meter Programmable Data Acquisition systems, Spectrum Analyzer, Signal Generators etc.
- Minimum 1 + years of experience in system design and building Embedded/IoT systems.
- Sound experience of developing firmware on ARM Cortex, PIC, MSP430, AVR, DSP, or other embedded platforms for 16/32-bit microcontrollers.
- Excellent programming skills in one or more of the following: C/C++/JAVA/Python with a proven capability of delivering high-quality code.
- Development on Linux Platform/RTOS with an emphasis on multi-threading, and firmware debugging is plus.
- Knowledge of communication protocols: I2C, SPI, UART, OTG.
- Solid working knowledge using IoT hardware platforms, communication boards. Hands-on in wireless communication protocols and software development of BLE, WiFi etc. Hands-on experience in open-source hardware like Arduino, Raspberry Pi, ESP8266, ESP32 is must.
- Knowledge of CAD and 3D printing for electronic enclosure design would be a plus.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- LabVIEW Programmer: Complete Programming of the PC based Automation System, Front Interphase Designing, Various Communication Protocols with third party devices and data integration. Responsibilities to develop third-party driver for non NI hardware.
- Develop, deploy, and extend IoT solutions that involve both hardware and software.
- Collaborate on concepts, technology experience, and implementations with technology partners.
- Develop drivers for display prototypes and demos
Salary: Rs. 26400-2200-66000/- per month based on qualification
Duration of appointment: 1 Year Contract or till end of Project whichever is earlier
Number of position: One (01)
Kindly email your complete resume to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 29th April 2022.
Room No. 608,
National Centre for Flexible Electronics
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur-208 016 UP,
Phone No: +91-512-2592018, 6088
Note: Please always mention reference number in the application.
The Selection will be based on Zoom/Skype online interview. Short Listed candidates will be informed with an email about the date of interview.
Interested candidates may apply on email giving full details of qualification, experience with copies of relevant certificates by 29th April 2022.
It is mandatory to mention your mobile number in application.