Advertisement Number: P.Rect/R&D/2021/276
Applications are invited for temporary & contractual post of Project Engineer under the project entitled “Flexible Multipoint Temperature Sensing Systems Algorithms Validations and Trials” at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT), IIT Kanpur funded by MeitY, GoI..
Minimum Qualification: B. Tech in electrical/electronic & communication plus 3 years experience OR M. Tech in electrical/electronic & communication engineering.
Job Description: Embedded Systems Engineer
- Position requires willingness to work on development of wearable medical devices with multiple sensors.
- Knowledge of sensor interfacing and sensor data acquisition using a microcontroller and shall have good acquaintance with basics of ADC.
- Strong programming skills in C/C++ and python.
- Familiarity with programming on Arduino IDE/ Atmel Studio platforms.
- Aptitude in understanding the software requirements and designing an architecture with interrupts and logical conditions using C programming language.
- Knowledge of implementing RTOS preferably FreeRTOS.
- Understanding of communication protocols like UART, I2C, SPI & BLE.
- Ability to handle large amount of sensor data and perform analysis on it using tools like Microsoft excel etc.
Note: We are not looking for out of the box technocrats.
Candidate with right attitude and willingness to learn will be provided opportunity despite their lack of relevant work experience.
Salary: : Rs. Rs. 26400 - 2200 - 66000/- per month based on qualification
Duration of appointment: One year till end of the project
Number of positions: 1 (One)
Note: The application should be submitted strictly online, and application will not be accepted in any other mode.
The last date for submitting online application shall be on or before 5th December, 2022
To apply for post of Project Engineer, please click here: Apply online
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur-208 016 UP,
Note: Please always mention reference number in the application.
The selection will be based on Zoom/Skype online interview. Shortlisted candidate will be informed with an email about the date of interview.