Advertisement Number: P.Rect/R&D/2021/190
Reference No: SCDT/FlexE/154
Applications are invited for temporary or contractual post of Project Engineer under the project entitled "Development of TFT Array and Liquid Crystal Layer and their Integration with Metasurface Antenna" at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT), IIT Kanpur.
For the Position of: "Project Engineer"
Minimum Qualification: M.Tech Or B.Tech + 3 years relevant Exp. with course work and experience relevant for thin film electronics and circuit design.
Desirable Qualification and Expertise:
- Experience with working in class 10000 and better cleanroom
- Sound knowledge of piezoelectric and ferroelectric materials, e.g. PVDF and P(VDF-TrFE).
- Experience with electrical and optical characterization of thin film devices, such as TFTs, memories and diodes.
- Familiarity with Thin film deposition, patterning and etching processes is a big advantage
Nature of work:
The candidate's tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Conducting research and development in large area flexible electronics that serves as a foundation for development of domestic industry in this field
- Development of TFT and diode based memory arrays using ferroelectric polymers
- Realization of thin film electronics devices on glass and polymer substrates
- System integration towards realization of memory arrays
- Implementing work procedures and quality standards
- Prepare presentations and reports
Salary: 26400-2200-66000 (based on past experience and achievements).
Duration of appointment: 1 Year Contract or till end of Project whichever is earlier
Number of position: One (01)
Kindly email your complete resume to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 03 September 2021.
Room No. 608,
National Centre for Flexible Electronics
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur,
Kanpur-208 016 UP,
Phone No: +91-512-2592018, 6088
or email at email@example.com
Note: Please always mention reference number in the application.
The Selection will be based on Zoom/Skype online interview. Short Listed candidates will be informed with an email about the date of interview. Interested candidates may apply on email giving full details of qualification, experience with copies of relevant certificates by 03 September 2021. It is mandatory to mention your mobile number in application. Application soft copy must be sent at following email.