Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2020/170
Reference No: SCDT/FlexE/135
Applications are invited for temporary or contractual post of Project Engineer under the project entitled "Centre of Excellence for Large Area Flexible Electronics at IIT Kanpur" at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT), IIT Kanpur.
For the Position of: "Project Engineer"
Minimum Qualification and Experience: M.Tech. Or B.Tech + 3 years
Desirable Qualification and Expertise:
- Strong command in writing production level code in Java including skills in debugging, performance analysis/optimization and memory usage optimization
- Experience working with Relational and non Relational databases and understanding their data models and performance tradeoffs
- Worked with real time web/mobile applications and event-driven architectures
- Understanding of caching techniques
- Knowledge of service-oriented architecture, micro-services, and distributed systems
- Knowledge of REST paradigm
- Solid engineering principles and a clear understanding of data structures and algorithms
Role Summary/ Purpose:
- Design & definition of technical architecture for mobile products
- Take ownership of the features, from conception to production release, including big fixes, improving application performance
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
Salary: Rs.26400-2200-66000 (based on past experience and achievements).
Duration of appointment: 1 Year Contract or till end of Project whichever is earlier
Number of positions: One (01)
Kindly email your complete resume to email@example.com latest by 21st August 2020.
Room No. 608,
National Centre for Flexible Electronics
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur-208 016 UP,
Phone No: +91-512-2592018, 6088
or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please always mention reference number in the application.
The selection will be based on Zoom/Skype online interview. Short listed candidates will be informed with an email about the date of interview.
Interested candidates may apply on email giving full details of qualifications, experience with copies of relevant certificates by 21st August 2020.
It is mandatory to mention your mobile number in the application. Applications soft copy must be sent at following email.