Advertisement Number: P.Rect/R&D/2021/122
Reference No: SCDT/FlexE/151
Applications are invited for temporary or contractual post of Project Engineer/Project Scientist under the project entitled "Centre of Excellence for Large Area Flexible Electronics" at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT), IIT Kanpur funded by DeitY (MCIT) New Delhi.
For the Position of: "Project Engineer/Project Scientist"
Minimum Qualification: M.Tech Or B.Tech + 3 Years Exp. / Ph.D Or M.Sc. + 3 Years relevant Exp. (Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry/Chemical Engg.)
Desirable Qualification and Expertise:
- Past experience in Nanoparticle synthesis
- Experience with characterization techniques such as XRD, FTIR, TEM, SEM, DLS, surface tension and viscosity.
- Working experience in inks and/or paste formulation
- Working experience with Ink characterization techniques like rheology, surface tension and viscosity
Nature of work:
The candidate's tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Conducting research and development in large area flexible electronics that serves as a foundation for development of domestic industry in this field
- Formulation of ink or paste and to test printability
- Electrical and optical characterization of thin films
- Prepare presentations and reports.
Salary: Rs.26400-2200-66000 (based on past experience and achievements).
Duration of appointment: 1 Year Contract or till end of Project whichever is earlier
Number of position: One (01)
Kindly email your complete resume to email@example.com latest by 09th July 2021.
Room No. 608,
National Centre for Flexible Electronics
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur-208 016 UP,
Phone No: +91-512-2592018, 6088
or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please always mention reference number in the application.
The Selection will be based on Zoom/Skype online interview. Short Listed candidates will be informed with an email about the date of interview. Interested candidates may apply on email giving full details of qualification, experience with copies of relevant certificates by 09th July 2021. It is mandatory to mention your mobile number in application. Application soft copy must be sent at following email.