Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2019/43
Reference No. SCDT/FlexE/078
Applications are invited for temporary & Contractual post of Project Associate
under the project entitled “Centre of Excellence for Flexible
Electronics at IIT Kanpur” at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies
(SCDT), IIT Kanpur.
Job Title: Project Associate
Minimum Qualification and Experience: M.Sc. (any branch of Science)
- Working experience in Chemistry lab
- Working experience in making nanomaterials
- Familiar with basic material characterization techniques
Nature of work:
The candidate’s tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Conducting research and development in the field of nanochemistry
- Formulation of ink or paste
- Optical characterization of thin films
- Prepare presentations and reports.
Salary range: 18000-1500-45000 per month based on qualification.
Duration of appointment: 1 Year or till the end of project, whichever is earlier.
No. of positions: 01
Kindly email your complete resume to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 17th February 2019.
Dr. Siddhartha Panda
Room No. 608,
National Centre for Flexible Electronics
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur-208 016 UP,
Phone No: +91-512-2596622 6088, 2018
Email at email@example.com
Note: Please always mention reference number in the application.