Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2019/195
Reference No: SCDT/FlexE/094
Applications are invited for temporary or contractual post of Project Associate under the project entitled “Centre of Excellence for Large Area Flexible Electronics at IIT Kanpur” at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT), IIT Kanpur.
For the Position of: “Project Associate”
Minimum Qualification: B.Tech Or M.Sc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and Engineering/Electronics and Communication Engineering/Electrical Engineer or Allied Branches Experience in fabrication and characterization of sensors (temperature sensors/gas sensors preferred).
- In-depth understanding of image processing algorithms, pattern recognition methods, and rule-based classifiers
- Experience in feature extraction, object recognition and tracking, image registration, noise reduction, image calibration, and correction
- Solid understating and experience in openCV library
- Hand-on experience with Machine Learning at-scale
- Deep understanding of statistical modeling (Regression, Clustering, Decision trees), machine learning, algorithms, data mining concepts, and a track record of solving problems with these methods
- Experience with Gradiend Descent, Clustering, Deep Learning, SVM, k-nearest neighbors, random forests, ensemble methods, Logistic Regression, Probability Theory, Bayesian/Markov networks etc
- Experience with technologies/libraries such as python pandas, numpy, scipy
Role Summary/ Purpose: Computer vision associate will be mostly assigned unsolved problems in the image processing area. His/her responsibility would be to break the problem in modules and find the best possible solution by first reading literature and then finalizing potential approaches under the mentorship of Professors/experts to bring POC level solution. Which would be then carried to MVP level after rigorous testing and data analysis.
Salary: Rs. 18000-1500-45000/- per month based on qualification and experience
Duration of appointment: 1 Year Contract or till end of Project whichever is earlier.
Number of position: One (01)
Kindly email your complete resume to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 21st June 2019.
Room No. 608,
National Centre for Flexible Electronics
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur-208 016 UP,
Phone No: +91-512-2596088, 2018
or email at email@example.com
Note: Please always mention reference number in the application.