Advertisement Number: P.Rect/R&D/2021/267
Reference No: SCDT/FlexE/159
Applications are invited for temporary or contractual post of Project Associate under the project entitled "Centre of Excellence for Large Area Flexible Electronics at IIT Kanpur" at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT), IIT Kanpur.
For the Position of: "Project Associate"
Minimum Qualification: B.Tech or M.Sc.
- Masters in Materials Science, Printing technology, Polymer science, Nanotechnology, Electronics, Physics or Chemistry
- Work experience in Photo-lithography, wet etching processes would be an advantage
- Exposure to thin film characterization techniques like surface profiler, ellipsometry, AFM
- Prior experience in characterizing semiconductor electronic devices like photodetectors, LEDs, etc.
- Experience in working with design tools like CAD
- Experience or familiarity in OLED fabrication would be added advantage.
Nature of work:
- Development of substrate preparation processes for fabrication of OLEDs on different substrates.
- Optimization of photolithography and etching process on different substrates with suitable photoresists.
- Design of required photomasks
- Lifetime measurements and characterization of OLEDs
- Extensive documentation and reporting of developed processes and recipes.
Salary: Rs. 18000-1500-45000/- per month based on qualification
Duration of appointment: 1 Year Contract or till end of Project whichever is earlier
Number of position: One (01)
Kindly email your complete resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or send by post to the below address latest by 15th December 2021.
Room No. 608,
National Centre for Flexible Electronics
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur-208 016 UP,
Phone No: +91-512-2592018, 6088
Note: Please always mention reference number in the application.
The Selection will be based on Zoom/Skype online interview. Short Listed candidates will be informed with an email about the date of interview.
Interested candidates may apply on email giving full details of qualification, experience with copies of relevant certificates by 15th December 2021.
It is mandatory to mention your mobile number in application.