Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2023/208
Application is invited for the post of Deputy Project Manager, NWTF IIT Kanpur. The Post is temporary and on contractual basis for a period of one year. The period may be extended based on performance and requirement.
Post: Deputy Project Manager
Number of Post: One
Salary range: Salary: INR 23000-2000-59000 per month (consolidated)
Minimum Qualification: CA/ICWA/CS or Post graduate degree + 5 years of relevant experience, in a Govt. organization or in an educational Institute or in an organization of repute. or Graduate degree + 8 years of relevant experience, in a Govt. organization or in an educational Institute or in an organization of repute.
- Excellent command over English Language and extra-ordinary communication skills.
- Computer proficiency and good database management skills.
- Knowledge of Purchase and Procurement Procedures as per GoI rules, StockHandling & Maintenance, Accounting &Financial Procedures related to Travel Advances.
- Knowledge of Project Management, Establishment and Recruitment Matters.
- Knowledge of FRP Model Preparation.
- Applicant should have good command over drafting project related Note File/ Indemnity Bond and Letters.
- Maintaining and keeping the project records, processing and follow up the project related documents in the other sections like accounts/audit/central stores.
NWTF reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for short-listing of eligible candidates satisfying qualification and experience. Only shortlisted candidate will be called for interview.
Note: Applications through E-mail will not be entertained.
Interested candidates may send their application including the details of complete professional academic record (attach copies of certificates) and work experience to the undersigned on or before September 29, 2023 addressed to:
Dr. A. C. Mandal
National Wind Tunnel Facility
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur-208 016