Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2019/51
Applications are invited for the post of Senior Project Associate (01) for a period of One Year in New Office Automation Project (DOIP). The appointment is purely temporary and on contractual basis.
Minimum qualification, Desirable experience and other terms for the above post are as follows:
Minimum Qualification: B. Tech+ 1 year relevant exp. Or M.Sc. + 1 year relevant exp. Or B.Sc + MCA + 1 year relevant Exp.
Candidates should have a good knowledge of computer, LaTeX, Inkscape, preparation of reports and presentation in Microsoft/Linux/MAC and hardware and networking.
We are looking a person as a “Production Support Executive” for the New Office Automation with the following work experience:
- Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, electronically
- Diagnose and resolve first level technical hardware and software issues
- Research questions using available information resources such as Knowledge DB or historical problem resolution descriptions.
- Advise user on appropriate action
- Follow standard help desk procedures
- Log and report all help desk interactions
- Administer and effectively operate help desk software
- Redirect problems to correct resource and track them to closure
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
- Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions
- Prepare activity reports and Inform management of recurring problems
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates
Salary Range: Rs. 21600 – 1800 – 54000 PM Consolidated
A hard copy of the resume along with copies of relevant educational qualifications and experience is a MUST and shall be sent by 22 February 2019 on the below mentioned address. The shortlisted candidates will be informed by email/phone. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interviews. Applicants who do not meet the minimum and desirable work experience will not be called for the interview.
Applications will be sent at the following mentioned address:
New Office Automation
Room No. 225, Western labs
IIT Kanpur - 208016.