Applications are invited for temporary or contractual post of Project Technical Supervisor
under the project entitled "Centre of Excellence for Large Area
Flexible Electronics at IIT Kanpur" at Samtel Centre for Display
Technologies (SCDT), IIT Kanpur.
For the Position of: "Project Technical Supervisor"
Minimum Qualification: B.Sc. + 8 years of relevant experience Or 3 years Engg. Diploma + 8 years of relevant experience.
Desirable Qualification and Expertise:
- Experience of working in class 10000 and better cleanroom
- Sound knowledge of photolithography, dry and wet-etching processes
- Hands-on experience with thin film deposition techniques such as PVD, CVD and ALD.
- Experience with electrical and optical characterization techniques, e.g. I-V, C-V, ellipsometry, microscopy, profilometry etc.
Nature of work:
The candidate's tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Developing etching processes for thin-film electronic devices
- Development of photolithography process
- Fabrication of thin-film devices such as TFTs, diodes etc.
- Implementing work procedures and quality standards
- Prepare presentations and reports
Salary: Rs. 19200-1600-48000
Duration of appointment: 1 Year Contract (may be extended)
Number of position: One (01)
Kindly email your complete resume to email@example.com latest by 27th October 2018.
Room No. 305,
Samtel Centre for Display Technologies
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur-208 016 UP,
Phone No: +91-512-2596088
or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please mention the reference number.