Applications are invited for post of Project Post-Doctoral Fellow (One post) in the project titled “SUNRISE” sponsored by EPSRC (UK). The appointment is purely temporary and is on contractual basis.
Name and Number of the Post: Project Post-Doctoral Fellow (One)
Salary Range: Rs. 50000 / 55000/ 60000
Minimum Qualification: Ph.D. in Physics, Chemistry, Electrical Engineering or Materials Science and Engineering or Metallurgical Engineering from a reputed university/institute and an appropriate track record and publications/patents in a research area relevant to the needs of the sponsored project.
Candidate must have proven experience in the following areas either during PhD or after PhD:
- Detailed knowledge and experience in the fabrication of organic and perovskite solar cells and encapsulation
- Hands-on experience of structural characterization of materials, thin films and devices, particularly AFM, XRD, SEM
- Electrical characterization (I-V, C-V etc) of thin films and photovoltaic devices, operation of solar simulator
- Optical characterization of materials such as UV-Vis, Photoluminescence
- Operation of vacuum equipment and evaporator
- Experience of working in a clean room
Only short-listed applicants will be called for a telephonic interview whose date and time will be intimated by email. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview in person. Applicants who do not meet the minimum qualification and work experience will not be called for the interview.
The right to apply the appropriate selection criteria lies with the Project Coordinator.
Interested candidates must apply only via E-mail (email@example.com) providing full details of their qualifications and experience with copies of relevant self-attested certificates before May 25, 2018.
Prof. Ashish Garg
Department of Material Science and Engineering,
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
Kanpur 208 016 (U.P), India