Applications are invited for a post of ‘Senior Project Engineer’ in a project entitled “Design & Development of Aquatic Autonomous Observatory” and Project No. IUSSTF/ME/2017400A. The duration of the appointment will be initially for a period of one year which may be extended depending upon the requirement. The appointment is purely temporary and on contractual basis.
Name of the Post: Senior Project Engineer (One)
Salary: Rs. 32400-2700-81000
Minimum Qualification: M. Tech + 3 years relevant experience
- The candidate must have completed M.E./M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 80% marks.
- Should have basic knowledge of Solid Mechanics with (80-90) % marks and Fluid Mechanics.
- The applicant should have good experience with CAD/CAM software like Catia V5, Solidworks 2018 and Rhinoceros 5.
- Should have knowledge of preparing 2D drawings for manufacturing purposes in AutoCAD 2019.
- The applicant must have prior experience in Surface modelling and Product Development.
- Should have experience in FE structural and CFD simulations using ANSYS 18 or higher version.
- Candidates with prior experience in Comsol 5.3 will be given preference.
- Good rendering (Keyshot 5) and presentation skills will be appreciated.
- Knowledge on Microsoft Office will be appreciated. Skills in Photoshop CS6 will be handy.
- The applicant should be able to work in a dynamic environment with a passion to build new System Technologies.
Interested candidates may send their application on plain paper including the details of complete professional academic record (attach copies of certificates) and work experience to the undersigned on or before September 15th, 2018. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. The applicant must also provide addresses (including E-mail Ids) of referees who can be contacted.
Dr. B. Bhattacharya
Deptartment of Mechanical Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur - 16