Applications are invited for a post of ‘Senior Project Engineer’ in a project entitled “Design & Development of Adaptive intelligent PHMR for fuel transportation systems MHRD (DST) UAY”. The duration of the appointment will be initially for a period of one year which may be extended depending upon the requirement. The appointment is purely temporary and on contractual basis.
Name of the Post: Senior Project Engineer (One)
Salary: Rs. 27000-2700-54000
Minimum Qualification: M.Tech in VLSI Design + 3 year's experience
The SMSS lab at IIT Kanpur is looking for VLSI Design Engineer to create design and contribute to the lab research in robotics and hardware systems. An ideal candidate will have the following:-
- The candidate has a degree in Electronics.
- Experience of guiding UG academic projects.
- The applicant should have extensive knowledge of Electronic Circuits, VLSI design, Analog Integrated Circuits, DSP processor, Communication System, FPGA and sensors.
- Experience in tools like Modalsim, MATLAB, SPICE tools, VERILOG, VHDL programming, C programming.
- Experience in working on Gas Pipe Line applications.
- Experience in energy harvesting system.
- Experience in working on performance evaluation of NOC route architecture.
- With equivalent level of knowledge to teach UG level courses on VLSI, Digital Electronics, Analog integrated Circuits, Electronic Devices and Circuits.
Interested candidates may send their application on plain paper including the details of complete professional academic record (attach copies of certificates) and work experience to the undersigned on or before 12th October, 2018. A Soft copy of the same may also be sent by e-mail (email@example.com). No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
The applicant must also provide addresses (including E-mail Ids) of referees who can be contacted.
Dr. B. Bhattacharya
Deptartment of Mechanical Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur - 16