Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2019/65
Applications are invited for a post of Project Technical Supervisor in a project entitled “Design and Development of Aquatic Autonomous Observatory (Niracara Svayamsasita VedhShala – NSVS)”. The duration of the appointment will be initially for a period of one year which may be extended depending upon the requirement. The appointment is purely temporary and on contractual basis.
Name of the Post: Project Technical Supervisor (One)
Salary: Rs. 19200-1600-48000
Minimum Qualification: B.Sc. + 8 years of Experience in the field of material testing and fabrication or 3 year Engg. Diploma+ 8 years of Experience in the field of material testing and fabrication
- A minimum of Science Graduate + Eight year experience, preferably on testing and analysis of materials.
- Should have hand on experience in handling scientific instruments, candidate to be responsible for maintenance and operation of lab.
- Should be able to handle paper filing, accounting, and procedures for ordering/purchase.
- Should have a good working knowledge in a Research Laboratory for technical support of experimental needs.
- Should have a good academic record.
Interested candidates may send their application on plain paper including the details of complete professional academic record (attach copies of certificates) and work experience to the undersigned on or before 27th February, 2019. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
The applicant must also provide addresses (including E-mail Ids) of referees who can be contacted.
Dr. B. Bhattacharya
Deptartment of Mechanical Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur – 16