Advertisement Number: P.Rect/R&D/2023/93
Applications are invited for the ‘Project Technician’ post at the Smart Materials Structures and Systems Laboratory (SMSS), Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Kanpur. The appointment is purely temporary and on a contractual basis.
Name of the Post: Project Technician (One)
Salary: INR 18000-1500-45000
Minimum Qualification: 3 Years Engineering Diploma (Electronics/Electrical) + 4 years of relevant experience
- Experience of PCB design and fabrication
- Experience in integration, testing and calibration of sensors like IR photodiode, ultrasonic rangefinders, servo motor and BLDC control
- ESP communication modules
- Circuit testing and debugging
- Experience in Electronic/Robot Hardware development
Interested candidates may send their application on plain paper including the details of their complete professional academic record (attach copies of certificates) and work experience to the undersigned on or before 15th May 2023. A Soft copy of the same may also be sent by e-mail (email@example.com). Online interviews will be conducted with shortlisted candidates. The applicant must also provide referees' addresses (including E-mail Ids) who can be contacted.
Dr. B. Bhattacharya
Deptartment of Mechanical Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur – 16