Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2023/196
Applications on plain paper are invited for a position of Project Manager in the Salary range
Rs. 29000-2400-72200/ for the Sponsored CSR Project (DORA/DORA/2023042), as per the following:
- Post graduate degree + 8 years of relevant experience
Desirable Qualification/Work Experience:
- M.Sc. (with Electronics specialization) with minimum 55%
- B.Ed. with minimum 55% marks
- Engagement with social organizations working in education/skill development.
- Developing and designing science experiments for school and college level students.
- Experience with creating digital media/videos for educational purposes.
- Conducting Science Shows, Exhibitions, Academic stage shows, for general audience.
- Handling of common laboratory equipment and conducting laboratory sessions.
- Some experience of do-it-yourself and/or Tinkering Laboratory.
The post is purely temporary and can be extended based on performance as per institute rules. No TA/DA will be provided to the candidates called for the test/interview. Interview can also be online.
Only short-listed candidates will be informed.
Interested candidates may send their application along with scanned copies of the supporting documents in one consolidated pdf file (ONLY via e-mail as given below) to the undersigned giving full details of their qualification and experience etc. on or before September 12, 2023.
Dr. Sameer Khandekar
RAC laboratory SL-109
IIT Kanpur (UP) PIN 208016
E-mail application to: firstname.lastname@example.org