Applications are invited for a post of ‘Project Executive Officer’ in a project entitled “Design & Development of Adaptive intelligent PHMR for fuel transportation systems MHRD (DST) UAY”. The duration of the appointment will be initially for a period of one year which may be extended depending upon the requirement. The appointment is purely temporary and on contractual basis.
Name of the Post: Project Executive Officer (One)
Salary: Rs.42000-3500-105000 (Additional Increments may be given at the time of appointment)
Minimum Qualification: Ph.D with significant experience and expertise in the relevant area.
The SMSS lab at IIT Kanpur is looking for a candidate with sound analytical & Computational skill to contribute to the lab research in design and analysis of mechanical systems. An ideal candidate will have the following: -
- The candidate has a degree in Mechanical structures.
- With basic knowledge of Solid Mechanics and Multi-body dynamics structures
- Should have good experience with MAT LAB.
- Applicants with prior experience in simulation of contact with friction will be preferred
- The applicant should be able to work in a dynamic environment with a passion to build new system technologies.
Interested candidates may send their application on plain paper including the details of complete professional academic record (attach copies of certificates) and work experience to the undersigned on or before 12th June, 2018. A Soft copy of the same may also be sent by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
The applicant must also provide addresses (including E-mail Ids) of referees who can be contacted.
Dr. B. Bhattacharya
Deptartment of Mechanical Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur - 16