Applications are invited for a post of 'Project Engineer' in a project entitled "Design & Development of Adaptive intelligent PHMR for fuel transportation systems MHRD (DST) UAY". The duration of the appointment will be initially for a period of one year which may be extended depending upon the requirement. The appointment is purely temporary and on contractual basis.
Name of the Post: Project Engineer
No. of Post: One
Salary: Rs. 26400-2200-66000 (Additional Increments may be given at the time of appointment)
Minimum Qualification: M.Tech
The SMSS lab at IIT Kanpur is looking for a Design Engineer to contribute to the lab research in design and analysis of mechanical systems. An ideal candidate will have the following: -
- M.Tech in Opto-Electronics and Laser Technology with CGPA more than 8.5.
- Nearly three Years of industrial Experience in Circuit design
- Integration of sensor in Microcontroller based circuit design.
- Experience in Simulation & Design Tools like Or CAD, Cadence Allegro Viewer, AVR Studio, Proteus.
- Experience on signal processing and data analysis.
- Experience in Simulation of the designed circuits.
- Having experience in handling electronics lab equipment for R&D such as confocal microscope, Digital Storage Oscilloscope, waveform generator, etc.
Interested candidates may send their application on plain paper including the details of complete professional academic record (attach copies of certificates) and work experience to the undersigned on or before 26th December, 2018. A Soft copy of the same may also be sent by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
The applicant must also provide addresses (including E-mail Ids) of referees who can be contacted.
Dr. B. Bhattacharya
Deptartment of Mechanical Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur – 16