Applications are invited for a post of ‘Project Engineer’ in a project entitled “Design & Development of Adaptive intelligent PHMR for fuel transportation systems MHRD (DST) UAY”. The duration of the appointment will be initially for a period of one year which may be extended depending upon the requirement. The appointment is purely temporary and on contractual basis.
Name of the Post: Project Engineer (One)
Salary: Rs. 26400-2200-66000 (Additional Increments may be given at the time of appointment)
Minimum Qualification: M.Tech (Embedded Systems)
The SMSS lab at IIT Kanpur is looking for a Design Engineer to contribute to the lab research in design and analysis of mechanical systems. An ideal candidate will have the following: -
- The candidate has a degree in Embedded Systems / Mechanical/ Manufacturing Engineering.
- with basic knowledge of computer Languages C, Embedded C, Shell Script, Python.
- Should have good experience on development board – Arduino, Raepberry Pi.
- Applicants with prior experience in Keil, LabView, MATLAB.
- The applicant should have experience with Linux & Windows Environment.
- The applicant should be able to work in a dynamic environment with a passion to build new system technologies.
Interested candidates may send their application on plain paper including the details of complete professional academic record (attach copies of certificates) and work experience to the undersigned on or before 20th November, 2018. A Soft copy of the same may also be sent by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
The applicant must also provide addresses (including E-mail Ids) of referees who can be contacted.
Dr. B. Bhattacharya
Deptartment of Mechanical Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur - 16