Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2019/21
Applications are invited for a post of ‘Project Associate’ in a project entitled “Design & Development of Adaptive intelligent PHMR for fuel transportation systems MHRD (DST) UAY”. The duration of the appointment will be initially for a period of one year which may be extended depending upon the requirement. The appointment is purely temporary and on contractual basis.
Name of the Post: Project Associate (One)
Salary: Rs 18000-1500-45000 (Additional Increments may be given at the time of appointment)
Minimum Qualification: B.Tech
The SMSS lab at IIT Kanpur is looking for a Design Engineer to contribute to the lab research in design and analysis of mechanical systems. An ideal candidate will have the following: -
- The candidate has a degree in Mechanical/ Manufacturing/Aerospace Engineering.
- with basic knowledge of Solid Mechanics, Fluid Mechanics and Multi-body dynamics.
- Should have good experience with ANSYS APDL/Workbench and Fluent (or similar softwares)
- Applicants with prior experience in multi-body simulations using ADAMS (or similar softwares)
will be preferred
- The applicant should have experience with CAD/CAM softwares
- The applicant should be able to work in a dynamic environment with a passion to build new system technologies.
Interested candidates may send their application on plain paper including the details of complete professional academic record (attach copies of certificates) and work experience to the undersigned on or before 29 January, 2019. A Soft copy of the same may also be sent by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
The applicant must also provide addresses (including E-mail Ids) of referees who can be contacted.
Dr. B. Bhattacharya
Deptartment of Mechanical Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur – 16