Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2022/076
Applications are invited for the position of Senior Project Engineer to work in the project "Centre for Energy Regulation”. The Post is purely temporary and on contractual basis.
Minimum qualification, Desirable experience and other terms for the above post are as follows:
B.Tech + M.Tech + PhD (Engineering Stream) or M. E. / M. Tech. + 3 years relevant experience or B.Tech with M.B.A + 3 years relevant experience
Experience required in the field of:
A. Linux (Ubuntu Server) administration including following tasks:
1. Linux Commands, Scripting and Ubuntu Server
2. Linux KVM Hypervisor (Setup, Configuration and Maintenance)
3. Virtual Machine on KVM (Creation, Configuration and Maintenance)
4. Apache Webserver for Linux (Setup, Configuration and Maintenance)
5. MySql-Server for Linux (Setup, Configuration and Maintenance)
6. Firewall (UFW) Setup and Access Controls
B. Windows Server 2019 administration including following tasks:
7. Adding, modifying and Access Control for Active Directory Users
8. Remote Desktop Services (Setup, Configuration and Maintenance)
9. File System Access Control
10. FTP Server in IIS (Setup, Configuration and Maintenance)
11. GPO Operations
12. Backups (scheduling, Bare Metal and Manual)
C. PHP (CodeIgniter Framework), MySql, HTML, CSS (Bootstrap)
Term of Appointment:
One year or till the end of project whichever is earlier.
Senior Project Engineer: Rs. 32400-2700-81000 PM Consolidated
(Higher starting salary may be considered for exceptionally qualified/experienced candidates as per IITK Rules)
Note: The application should be submitted strictly online. Application will not be accepted in any other mode. The last date for submitting online application shall be up to 15 working days.
To apply, please click here: Apply Online
The Selection will be based on Zoom online interview. Short listed candidates will be informed with an email about the date of interview.
Prof. Anoop Singh
Department of Industrial and Management Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
Kanpur - 208016 (India)