Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2020/296
Applications are invited for the position of "Deputy Project Manager" for the project "ICT Academy II"
|Qualifications & Experience Essential
|Graduation (B. Com) + 12 Years relevant experience
|Desirable Qualification and Experience
- Candidate must have passed CA – PCC & CS Executive
- B.Com degree with experience of 12 years will be preferred
- Candidate must have strong knowledge of Income Tax Act, GST Act & Companies Act
- Candidate must have knowledge of TDS deduction
- Candidate must have the knowledge of GST return filling, GST TDS deduction, TDS return deduction and TDS return filling.
- Candidate must have relevant experience in capital budgeting and projection
- Candidate must have the strong knowledge of advance excel.
- Candidate must have the knowledge of financial management and project management
|To manage the compliances of GST, TDS and income tax on regular interval, reconciliation on day-to-day basis with the different departments in excel, prepare the reports in excel on day to day basis.
The post is purely temporary and will be offered for a period of 1 year and renewal on satisfactory performance.
Applications on plain paper, along with a summary of bio data may be sent to the following by e-mail latest by 28.12.2020
Prof. B. V. Phani
ICT Academy II