Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2019/64
Applications are invited for one position of 'Project Mechanic' on Consolidated Salary at Health Centre, IIT Kanpur.
Project Mechanic (01)
Candidate should have High school+ITI or High School+5 years of relevant experience
Experience at least 2 years in reputed hospital of town and knowledge of Computer proficiency.
Typical duties of the job include:
- To work in rotatory duties with night duty.
- Responding to emergency call.
- Assessing patients, providing emergency treatment.
- Monitoring intravenous infusions
- Transporting patients to hospital.
- Helping provide patient care in hospitals and other medical facilities.
- Communicating effectively with patients and their relatives/friends.
The above posts are purely temporary and on contractual basis. The position is initially for one year. Only short-listed applicants will be called for interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Applicants who do not meet the minimum qualification and work experience will not be called for the interview.
Interested candidates may send their resume giving full details of qualifications, experience along with the self- attested copies of relevant certificates (educational, experience) to the following address on or before 1st March, 2019.
Head Health Centre
Office of Health Centre
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur,
Kanpur - 208 016 (U.P).